Saturday 20 February 2016

A letter to Him ..




Image result for unrequited love
It is such a beautiful feeling to love and be loved. This is a much a heartfelt letter which I do not mean to send you ever. I guess I need too jot down all the feelings i have been having for the past week or i will explode.

ToYou,

I have been having strange feelings , i feel like you don't want me anymore and my purpose is over. I feel like I even if I vanish no one will notice.

I do not know how we started , how we fell in love , it all was the first day i guess. It was all casual back then we preferred being with each other than with any one else in the group, but now when i look back at how special we felt together I realize I may never feel like that again. Is it not wonderful how some people mean so much to you that rest of the world just fades behind them. I remember our long talks, the things you told me and just how happy it made me knowing that i was the one always there for you, that no matter how hard life was it could be sorted out if we were together.
But I guess as when we are young we think we might meet a lot of people , that there will be an abundance of romances , secret affairs, passionate nights to come. but as we grow we realize there is not so much to the world as thought there was.

Today, I am sitting in front of my laptop trying to wonder how to express what you meant to me and how sorry i am for never been able to tell you that I love you. And now you are getting married to someone you barely , but she seems fine , and i hope you both spend a nice life together.
But I guess what i miss the most is the idea of it all, the idea that what would have happened if i had confessed to you my love , of the day you called me the last time i would have told you how awfully attracted i was to your soft short brown hairs, and you faint dimples on the left cheek, and you small hands, how angelic it was when you smiled.
I hope to get over this soon enough. I guess letting it out helps, so i am penning it all down here.
I wonder if you had even liked me, i am loud and obnoxious even a control freak. I am not very pretty as well. I guess in the end what we miss is not the opportunities grabbed but the opportunities missed.

Any ways, I hope you enjoy you life and stay happy, Its not your fault , its just stupid me.
Take care.

- anonymous

P.S. you can also send you heartfelt letters and i will make sure they reach their destinations. Also I can help you write them . Drop me a mail @jaiswalapoorva633@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment